Help put the dental care you recommend within reach of your patients with patient financing from CareCredit®
You may have asked, how to get patients to accept dental treatment?
Modern dentistry offers an increased array of treatment options to patients. For patients, the biggest obstacle to accepting dental treatment is often financial concerns as not all treatments are covered by insurance, and patient costs can be high. Being able to pay over time with the CareCredit dental credit card may help patients fit care more comfortably into their budget, accept the care they want and need, and help you do more comprehensive dentistry.
In addition, to offer your patients an appealing and valuable payment solution, CareCredit can help you achieve your practice’s business goals by spending less time on billing and collections. When cardholders pay with the CareCredit dental credit card, you receive payment within two business days, with no recourse if the cardholder delays payment or defaults.* CareCredit can also help you improve your practice efficiency too, as it is integrated into Dentrix® and Easy Dental® practice management software.
Dental Patient Financing
- Can help increase patient treatment and care acceptance rates
- Improve your practice efficiency as CareCredit is integrated into Dentrix® and Easy Dental® practice management software
- Low Merchant Fees
- Can help improve your practices cash flow and reduce billing and collection costs
- No monthly, annual, or minimum-use fees
- Receive payment within 2 business days with no responsibility if patients delay or default*
- A payment option to accept the care and treatment they want and need.
- A convenient way to pay for deductibles, copays, coinsurance, and costs not covered by insurance, as well as the option to pay for care over time.
- An easy way to keep health care costs separate from other credit card purchases
- Special financing options including deferred interest options**
- Quick and easy application process and credit decisions
- No annual fee***
For more ways to optimize patient financing in your practice, contact your CareCredit Practice Development Team by calling: 1-800-859-9975
* Subject to the representations and warranties in the CareCredit Agreement with Participating Providers, including but not limited to only charging for services that have been completed or that will be completed within 30 days of the initial charge, always obtaining the patient’s signature on in-office applications and the cardholder’s signature on the printed receipt.
** Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See carecredit.com for details. “Deferred Interest” is also known as “No Interest if Paid in Full within 6, 12, 18 or 24 months.” Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See carecredit.com for details.
*** For new accounts: Purchase APR is 26.99%; Minimum Interest charge is $2.
©2021 Henry Schein, Inc., Henry Schein is not a bank, nor does it represent itself as such, and does not conduct banking activities. Henry Schein may receive a marketing fee from the vendor for products/services purchased.