Planning to start-up a new practice? Expanding or upgrading your existing practice? Henry Schein Financial Services offers resources to help new or experienced dentists finance their practice, whatever the business goal.
Henry Schein Financial Services can:
- Prequalify you on application-only status
- Provide working capital*, leasehold improvement, or construction financing*
- Customize payment schedules to fit cash flow and financing requirements
- Provide same-day approvals
- Work with you to create a business plan, budget, and cash-flow statement
Acquiring an established practice has many benefits: an active patient base, cash flow, existing location, equipped office, and trained office staff. The practitioner is able to concentrate on practicing rather than building a business, finding equipment, hiring staff, etc. Practitioners who purchase an existing practice may find an immediate increase in income, the ability to make immediate debt-reduction payments, and reduced pressures associated with business ownership.
Henry Schein Financial Services can assist you with:
- 100% financing*
- Simple application process
- Same day approvals
- Funds to modernize/upgrade equipment
- Customized payment schedules to fit cash flow and financing requirements
- Working capital
- Deferred and graduated (step) programs
- Financing Preapproval
- Up to 100% financing *
- Flexible terms from 10 to 15 years
- Customized repayment programs
- Low starting payments
- Working capital loans to help manage cash flow
- Debt refinancing & consolidation
Contact us today to apply for our low-rate financing.
*All transactions are subject to the satisfaction of underwriting guidelines, credit approval, and documentation requirements, and not all applicants will qualify. Certain other restrictions and additional terms and conditions apply.
©2021 Henry Schein, Inc. Neither Henry Schein, Inc. nor Henry Schein Financial Services provides financial advice. Please consult your financial advisor. Neither Henry Schein, Inc. nor Henry Schein Financial Services is a bank and neither represents itself as such, nor conducts banking activities. Henry Schein Financial Services may receive a marketing fee from the vendor for products/services purchased.