Looking to expand your practice, purchase an existing practice, or plan to start up a new practice? Henry Schein Financial Services offers the resources and industry expertise to help dentists finance their practice, no matter their business goal.
Dental Office Loans and Dental Financing Options
Unlike some traditional banks, Henry Schein Financial Services specializes in dental practice solutions including practice loans and project financing solutions. From new dentists looking to start up their own practice, to experienced dentists planning to expand their current location, we have found that having the right financial tools, knowing what to prepare for, and even what to avoid, can make all the difference for impact greater financial success. We specialize in the financing dentists need for dental practice design and dental practice renovations.
We will partner with your practice and create a customized strategy for your specific need that aligns with greater your business goals. Put our years of dental industry expertise, specialized network of lenders, and customized business solutions to work for your practice. If you have asked yourself how to finance a dental practice, Henry Schein Financial Services is here to help.
We offer dental loans with
- Up to 100% financing
- Flexible terms from 10-15 years
- Customized repayment programs
- Low starting payments
- Working capital to help manage cash flow
- Financing for dental practice design
Start A New Dental Office
Starting a new practice allows you to bring your vision to life. You have complete control over the treatments you offer, the care you provide, the staff you hire, your operating hours, and so much more. We can help you fund your practice from the very beginning so you can practice modern dentistry.
We are proud to partner with new and experienced dentists as they begin the exciting chapter of starting their own practice. We are ready to provide the resources, insight, and expertise specific to the dental industry that is needed to achieve your practice growth and success.
Dental Office Buildout & Dental Construction Loans
We know starting a new dental practice is exciting and stressful, and that the construction process can feel overwhelming. Rely on Henry Schein Financial Services to partner with you to get the right funding, resources, and expertise needed for a successful dental practice build-out.
For new dental practice startups, we offer:
- Dental practice start up loans
- Dental office construction financing
- Project financing loans
- Working capital loans
- Dental office design financing
Dental Practice Loans to Expand or Remodel
Expanding your current practice is an ideal way to align with your practice goals and personal ambitions. By expanding you can grow your practice by adding a new location, remodeling your current office, and upgrading your equipment and technology to provide more treatment options to patients. We can help you get the best loan for your dental practice needs.
Dental Office Renovation
Renovating or remodeling your dental office can open your practice up to you new patients and opportunities.
We specialize in real estate financing for dentists and will help support your practice growth strategy.
Dental Office Construction
Partner with Henry Schein for construction financing expertise, from funding to groundbreaking to grand opening.
We offer dental practice financing, including:
- Leasehold improvement & expansion loans
- Ground-up construction financing
- Debt refinancing and consolidation
- Dental office remodel loans
Dental Financing To Purchase A Dental Practice
By purchasing an established dental practice, practitioners can concentrate on practicing dentistry and patient care rather than building a business, finding equipment, and hiring staff. Practitioners who purchase an existing dental practice may find an immediate increase in income, the ability to make immediate debt-reduction payments, and reduced pressures associated with business ownership. Contact HSFS today and get the financial resources you need to buy a dental practice.
Acquiring an existing practice has many benefits including:
- An established, active dental patient base
- Existing, immediate, and reoccurring cash flow
- Existing practice location & equipped office
- Experienced and trained staff that has rapport with existing patients already in place
- Existing partners and merchants
- HSFS recommends every practice reevaluate their relationships to ensure they align with their practice goals, minimize expenses, and maximize efficiency.
For practice acquisitions, we offer:
- Practice acquisitions loans
- Equipment and technology financing & leasing
- Dental practice financing
Planning to hire an associate dentist for your practice?
Henry Schein Nationwide Dental Opportunities offers associate recruiting and placement services to dental practices nationwide. Click here to start your search.
Henry Schein Dental Practice Financing
At Henry Schein Financial Services, we understand the challenges dentists face when making business decisions and obtaining financial resources for their practice. We will partner with your practice to provide a customized strategy to help you acquire the financing needed to achieve your practice and business goals.
Henry Schein Financial Services can:
- Prequalify you on an application-only basis
- Provide dental practice loans, working capital, leasehold improvement, and dental ground-up construction financing*
- Provide a customized payment schedule to fit your cash flow needs and financing requirements
- Work with you and help create a business plan, budget, and cash-flow statement to align your practice goals for success
Have questions or ready to get started?
Schedule a complimentary consultation with a Henry Schein Financial Services Representative today.
Our consultations feature no obligation and are completely confidential.
Additional services that you may be interested in:
* All transactions are subject to the satisfaction of underwriting guidelines, credit approval by third-party lenders, and documentation requirements, and not all applicants will qualify. Certain other restrictions and additional terms and conditions apply.
** Neither Henry Schein, Inc. nor Henry Schein Financial Services provides tax advice. Please consult with a qualified professional tax advisor to determine your eligibility for a Section 179 tax deduction. Must purchase and place into service by December 31, 2021.
©2021 Henry Schein, Inc. Neither Henry Schein, Inc. nor Henry Schein Financial Services provides financial advice. Please consult your financial advisor. Neither Henry Schein, Inc. nor Henry Schein Financial Services is a bank and neither represents itself as such nor conducts banking activities. Henry Schein Financial Services may receive a marketing fee from the vendor for products/services purchased.